What is a Concrete Sealer?
Concrete sealers help to maintain the structural integrity of your floor's surface. Each product has a different specialty of purpose with a wide range of uses. Some have a high coverage rate to provide chemical and fluid resistance, others offer high levels of UV resistance for colour protection and durability and other sealers provide different aesthetic and colour options. At Con-Treat we offer a huge range of unique floor sealing solutions that offer a range of benefits and create different attractive finishes on concrete and other surfaces. Our concrete sealer options are ideal for any indoor
concrete surface, particularly for a garage floor, driveway, concrete home flooring, and commercial uses and warehouses.
From Water-based to Stone Sealers
Anti Slip Sealers
Create a slip-resistant surface using our anti-slip sealer. Our options include aluminum oxide specifically designed for commercial kitchens and other significant wet areas, Grip 'n Seal water-based sealer
to use as a single coat sealer, or a slip-resistant additive to mix with other sealers and concrete coatings
to provide slip resistance.
We have a wide variety of sealers and solutions for any concrete and stone surface
or project. Our concrete sealers include Lustre Crete (providing protection and durability with satin to high gloss finish), Aqua Seal (the latest technology in water-based sealers that can be applied to wet areas), Hard Seal (the type of solvent-based acrylic sealers made for a driveway, warehouse floor or concrete that will be driven on with tyres), Grip 'n Seal (anti-slip sealer), Repeller (designed as a sealer to specifically resist water and oil penetration), Stone Seal (a stone and concrete sealer with all-round durability and anti-slip, traffic, oil and dirt resistance) and Silicon Seal (a penetrating natural look stone and concrete sealer).
Some of Our Popular Concrete Sealers
We have a large range of concrete sealers with many different benefits and uses. Our product range includes:
- Lustre Crete - it is a tough, semi penetrating sealer that has a satin to gloss finish with the ultimate stain resistance and UV protection. It adheres tenaciously to clean, bare concrete surfaces, render and masonry. It is water-based and environmentally friendly. It makes the applied surface more durable, maintaining the original colour and look of the surface giving it a much longer life.
- Aqua Seal - is a unique concrete sealer that is easy to apply as it designed for use on a wet surface. It is often used on large commercial car parks, factories, warehouse flooring, and general-purpose stone and concrete sealing. It is also the perfect sealer for driveways, swimming pools surrounds and pathways as water and moisture conditions do not affect it. There is no need to wait for perfect weather conditions when using Aqua Seal. It is also Australian-made, water-based and can even be applied to the concrete the same day it is poured.
- Hard Seal - is a solvent-based concrete sealer from our acrylic sealers range. It is the most popular sealant for any surface that will be driven on as it has additives that protect against the heat from tyres to avoid marking. It is the preferred sealer for use on projects from a simple home driveway to a warehouse floor. It can be used on concrete, exposed aggregate pebble finishes or stamped, stenciled and plain concrete.
- Grip 'n Seal - is a high wearing, flexible and durable water-based texture sealing designed specifically as a concrete sealer for areas that require extra grip and slip reduction.
- Repeller - is a breathable, penetrating sealer that provides water and oil resistance to a variety of substrate surfaces such as concrete, plaster, sandstone, clay pavers, slate, tiles, and grout. As a concrete sealer, it works to protect the colour and appearance of underlying finishes by repelling water or any other fluids. It is completely invisible and also improves the slip rating of its surfaces.
- Stone Seal - is a sealer designed for the protection and enhancement of concrete, stone, terrazzo, marble, ceramic tiles, terracotta surfaces, concrete bricks and other absorbent substrates. It is ideal for use on outdoor polished concrete, pools surround, home patios, exposed aggregate, driveways and general stone and concrete purposes. It is a high-grade sealer that gives protection against sunlight, traffic, oil and dirt. It has excellent gloss retention, wear-resistance and anti-slip properties.
- Silicone Seal - is a penetrating sealer with a natural look used by home handymen to commercial fabrication plants. It can also be used as a primer on concrete to reduce the capillary action that forces paint off the surface.
- SureFloor PU - A two-pack polyurethane sealer available in a gloss finish that is resistant to the heat from tyres that create scuffs and marks. It is highly adhesive to concrete, timber and stone. It is low maintenance, heavy-duty, stain-resistant sealer.
Need help choosing a product or brand?
Our team of experts and professionals can provide you with specialist industry advice on the best product, sealers and chemicals to use on your project. We are experts in flooring solutions. We know there are a lot of options and we can help direct you on what is best to use on your job. We can help explain the difference between options like solvent-based and water-based options, concrete sealers and acrylic sealers and the beneficial value of each. We know what will adhere to different surfaces and bring out the best in them, such as exposed aggregate versus concrete versus sandstone solutions. If there are different things you value over others we can give you recommendations of what your best option will be, weighing up things like the environment, applications involved, adhesion, absorption, temperature risk, wear effect and more. We can also direct you to the best systems to use for a complete package from the initial stripper to primer to sealer and everything in-between for all the applications you need. For example, we will always suggest that a concrete acid stain be accompanied by a solvent-based sealer. Our team will ensure you have access to all the information you need and the best possible price, ensuring your order of sealers is right for you.
About Con-Treat Flooring Systems
We are the one-stop Australian shop for all your flooring needs. Whatever the type of appearance or finish you are looking for, we can give you the information and advice to help you find the best solutions from the beginning to the end of your flooring project. Whether it is a home project like driveways and courtyards, or a large-scale commercial project - we can provide the material and items specific to your needs.