Silicone Seal is a penetrating, natural look, Stone & Concrete Sealer. It is an alkali stable silicone resin in a hydrocarbon solution. Silicone Seal finds use as a high quality alkali stable repellent suitable for use a variety of substrates and application methods, from post treatment by the home handyman to in plant fabricated mineral-based construction materials.
- Reduction of water adsorption.
- Reduction of efflorescence.
- Reduction of lime erosion.
- Reduction of water borne dirt pick-up.
- Reduction of chemical vapour corrosion.
- Reduction of frost damage.
- Reductions of mildew, moss, and lichen growth.
- Restored thermal properties.
- Stable in high alkalinity substrates (concrete block, calcium silicate brick & sandstone)
- Does not impart the “wet look” to treated surfaces or contribute to surface gloss
- Can be used as a primer on concrete block wall prior to painting to reduce the effect of capillary action forcing the paint off the surface.
For Platinum Prices Login