Aqua Seal is a revolutionary new Water Based Sealer that will change the way you think of sealing concrete!
Aqua Seal Stone & Concrete Sealer is a unique sealer that is designed to be applied to a wet surface. It is a cross-linking 100% Water-Based Acrylic Sealer that is designed to penetrate into the matrix of the concrete.
Aqua Seal is ideally suited for large commercial car parks, factories, large warehouse floors and general-purpose concrete and stone sealing.
It has been designed to perform to a 25-year standard as a matrix sealer and 3-5 years as a surface protective coating with minimal affordable maintenance for the customer while being more cost-effective and better performing for the contractor.
Designed for new and existing concrete and can be applied at the time of concrete pour as a “same day” sealer.
Technological advantages for your next job start here.
- Exceptional oil resistance.
- Breathable sealer.
- Extremely easy to apply.
- Can be applied to a wet substrate.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Reduction of efflorescence.
- Reduction of water-borne dirt pick-up.
- Reduction of chemical vapour corrosion.
- Reduction of frost damage.
- Reductions of mildew, moss, and lichen growth.
- Stable in high alkalinity substrates.
- Does NOT impart the “wet look” to treated surfaces.