Shark – CS200-P
The Shark CS200-P is a robust, petrol driven concrete scarifier. Powered by a 7Hp Honda engine, the CS200-P has a 6 shaft drum assembly, utilising tungsten carbide cutters with a 185mm working width.
The Shark CS200-P Scarifier is the perfect machine for sidewalk repair, trip hazard removal, coatings & traffic line removal, creating non-slip surfaces and much more…!
It has a working weight of 110kg and the power source directed directly over the drum to eliminate vibration. Ideal for councils and flooring professional alike.
- 7Hp Honda engine
- Weight = 110kg
- 185mm working width
- Up to 3mm working depth per pass
- Power source directly over drum to eliminate vibration
- Allows for maximum surface contact
- Compact design.
- Includes tungsten cutters.
- 20-40 sqm/hr at 2mm depth.
- 50mm dust port