Shark 460 Concrete Grinder
The Shark 460 Concrete Grinder is a variable speed, planetary drive, concrete grinder & polisher with no belts or pulleys. It has been specifically designed for concrete polishing, however, as it has a large 3kW, 4Hp motor it also performs exceptionally well as a general purpose concrete grinder.
Running off a general household 10 amp power point, it is ideally suited for domestic to smaller commercial projects up to 500m2 and has a grinding diameter of 460mm. It is compact and easy to store away with a convenient fold down handle.
The Shark 460 Concrete Grinder offers 3 diamond plate holders with an easy to use “Quick Change” diamond tooling system.
In order to maintain a dust free environment, the Shark™ 460 also features an enhanced dust control system which includes a Dust Shroud and a dust connector which can be used with Sharks array of Dust Extractors.
Testimonial – “I would like to congratulate you guys on your superb selection of concrete grinder and industrial vacuums. In August 2016 we purchased both a Shark S460 floor polisher and a Shark H24 dust extractor, both these products are outstanding and to date both these machines have performed flawlessly.” Martin Wynne
- 240 volt, 10amp, single phase
- 4Hp, 3kW motor.
- 20 litre water tank for the option of wet grinding.
- Forward and reverse motor option.
- Variable speed of 300-1460 rpm’s with a planetary drive gear box.
- Weight is 150kg with an extra 30kg included for adjustable pressure control.
- Ergonomically designed collapsible handle for your perfect working position.
- Integrated LED light for low light conditions.
- Phone holder, a USB port to charge your phone and a drink holder.
- Includes 1 set of quick change diamonds.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What size projects is the Shark™ S460 ideally suited for?
The S460 is ideally suited for domestic to smaller commercial projects up to 500m2.
Is the Shark™ S460 suitable for polishing concrete?
Yes, the S460 has been designed specifically for all aspects of concrete grinding and polishing.
Does the Shark™ S460 run off a normal household power point?
Yes, the S460 is a single phase machine that runs off a 240volt, 10amp power circuit