Mapei – Ultraplan Renovation
Mapei Ultraplan Renovation is a fibre-reinforced self levelling compound designed for interior use – applied from 3mm to 40mm in a single application.
Ultraplan Renovation is for use in the refurbishment of existing floors in both commercial and domestic applications that can be hand or pump applied. Used for interior levelling, smoothing and filling in differences in thicknesses from 3mm to 40mm on new or existing concrete, screeds, stone, terrazzo and ceramic tiles, old and new timber floors, floor boards, chipboard panels, plywood and parquetry. Mapei Ultraplan Renovation is suitable where good resistance to loads is required.
- Ensure to prime with “Eco Prim Grip”
- Workability time: 30 – 40 minutes.
- Application thickness: from 3mm to 40mm.
- Set to light foot traffic: approximately 4 – 6 hours.
- Waiting time before installation: 1 – 3 days (thickness dependent).
- Colour: Grey.
- Application: Trowel.
- Packaging: 20kg bags
- Consumption: 1.8 kg/m2 per mm of thickness.
- Storage: 12 months.