Mapei – UltraPlan Eco
Mapei Ultraplan Eco is used for levelling and removing differences in thicknesses from 1mm to 10mm on new or existing substrates,
Interior levelling of new and existing substrates that are not subject to moisture, to make them suitable for receiving all types of flooring where high resistance to loads and traffic is required. Levelling existing floors provided they are solid, dry and clean. For the installation of wooden floors the minimum thickness must be 3mm.
- Pot life: 20 – 30 minutes.
- Application thickness: from 1mm to 10mm.
- Set to light foot traffic: approximately 3 hours.
- Waiting time before installation: 12 hours, 24 hours on wooden floors
- Colour: Pinkish grey.
- Application: trowel, squeegee, or pump.
- Storage: 12 months.
- Packaging: 20kg bags
- Consumption: 1.6 kg/m2 per mm of thickness