Mapei – Planiseal MR
Mapei Planiseal MR is a two component water based epoxy primer and moisture barrier suitable for green concrete and damp substrates. It is an extremely versatile water based epoxy resin compound for use as a primer and protective coating to resist and prevent moisture transmission through mineral substrates. Suitable for applications directly over damp surfaces and freshly installed green concrete, screeds / cementitious toppings. Planiseal MR exhibits excellent positive and negative hydrostatic pressure resistance. Once cured, subsequent waterproofing membranes, adhesives and other finish coats can be applied.
- Consistency: liquid.
- Colour: light grey (semi gloss when dry, matt when aged)
- Drying time: re-coat in 2 – 4 hours
- Application: apply finish after 24 hours
- Cure: full cure in 7 days
- Mixing ratio: 1 : 1
- Storage: 12 months.
- Application: Roller
- Consumption: 300-400ml/m² per coat
- Packaging: 10 litres (A+B) and 20 litres (A+B) units.