The IMER mixer is available in 80ltr, 120ltr & 200ltr. The Imer Mixer is a forced action portable mixer that will handle a variety of products including; render mixes, playground rubber, tilers screeds, construction grouts, gypsum base vermiculite products and levelling compounds.
- Single phase
- Gearbox in oil bath
- High performance Poly-V Belt
- Additional wheels for easy transport
- Lifting hooks
- Extendable handles
- Bag-splitting blades grid
- Reversible paddle rotation option
- Insulation class overheat safety system
- Electric safety switch
- Homogeneous mix in short time with no air mixed into product.
- Forced-duty planetary mixing system with optimized profile paddles.
- High power, improved speed and reversible paddle rotation.
- Adjustable discharge height with extendible legs (677mm – 612mm).
- Extremely quiet: gearbox is in an oil bath.
- Maximum safety: an electric device stops paddle rotation when the grid rises.
- A locked hinge secures the hopper during transport.
- Powerful mortar mixer preferred by hire companies and serious contractors.