Fortis 527 Colour
Fortis 527 is a colour stable, satin finish acrylic urethane coating. It has been formulated to combine chemical resistance with durable exterior performance and decorative finish. Easily applied by brush, roller or airless spray. It cures rapidly and complies with requirements for food processing areas. Available in a variety of colours.
- High hygiene areas
- Vehicle workshops
- Plant rooms
- UV Stable
- Aliphatic, non yellowing
- Satin Finish
- Chemical resistant
- High solids content
- Extremely high adhesion
- Use on Concrete & timber
- Low odour
- Tyre & scuff resistant
- Interior / Exterior
- Rapid Cure
- Light Grey (N35)
- Bridge Grey (N44)
- Beige (X43)
- Black (N61)
- White (N14)
- Never install a moisture cured polyurethane on days where the relative humidity exceeds 75%.
- Always ensure that there is adequate ventilation to allow solvents to disperse.
- If re-coat time exceeds 8-12 hours then sand prior to applying a subsequent coat.
- Apply thin coats as per manufacturers recommendations.
When humidity levels exceed 75% proceed as follows:
- Leave re-coating until the following day.
- Throughly sand the 1st coat, then vacuum clean.
- Wipe down the 1st coat with acetone and allow a short period to dry.
- Wipe with a dry clean cloth & proceed with the 2nd coat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can more than one coat be applied in a day?
Yes, Fortis 527 can be re-coated within 8-10 hours, weather dependant.
Do you need to sand in-between coats?
If a subsequent coat is applied within 12 hours then no sanding is required.